Use GateHub to have your earnings paid out in XRP or any other supported currency.
You can see a list of supported currencies on GateHub's support site.
- Go to Gatehub.net and sign up for an account.
- Complete GateHub's account verification process.
If you need help, check out their articles:
After your account is verified you can create your wallet on GateHub.
Create your wallet
GateHub will assign a payment pointer to your wallet. A payment pointer is an identifier for your wallet that's safe to share with 3rd parties.
- Log in to your GateHub account.
- Select Wallet from the left navigation bar.
- Click (+) in the upper-left.
- Enter your password.
- Enter a wallet name and select Hosted under Wallet type.
- Click Create. Your wallet is now created on GateHub.
- Click Deposit/Receive at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the ILP tab and copy your payment pointer to your clipboard.
Now you can share your payment pointer with other sites or add it to your own site by following the Quick Start Guide.
Issue an exchange order
Payments are deposited into your GateHub account as XRP. GateHub allows you to convert the XRP into another currency for no charge before making a withdrawal.
Log in to your GateHub account.
Select Exchange from the left navigation bar.
Select your ILP wallet from the top-left menu.
Select your currency exchange pair (e.g., XRP to USD) from the drop-down menus.
Enter the amount to exchange in the first field. The second field automatically displays the amount you'll receive.
Click the Exchange button then confirm the transaction. When confirmed, the exchange takes place immediately.
More information can be found in GateHub's help article: https://support.gatehub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360021425773-Exchange